Wednesday, October 1, 2014

SNAIL MAIL IS ALWAYS IN SEASON

October 1 means bring on the annual autumn activities. I'm thrilled because this season is all about pumpkin patches, apple orchards, and corn mazes.
Who wouldn't love this time of year?! Sweaters & bonfires make the perfect pair.
Though fall is meant for seasonal things such as these, what's really neat is that snail mail is always in season.
Coming to college & having my own P.O. box was exciting! My own personal mailbox!
The only problem is: I never get any mail!
I order items from Etsy or clothing stores, so I have something to look forward to! I check my mailbox at least 3x a day. I've always thought that working at a post office was the coolest thing to do!

Write a letter to a loved one today & don't let the important art of letter-writing fade out!
Some of my most treasured possessions are letters I have received from family & friends throughout the years, sending their love and well wishes to me through pen and paper. I have a tangible piece of them, something I am able to carry with me and re-read whenever I need it. I think letters are so very important.
They are what I turn to for comfort in days of sadness, and make me smile when I need it most.

Handwriting is unique to each and every one of us. I believe that you can learn much about a person based on their writing style. We are all different, and not one of us is the same.
(And a side note: I'm hoping to be able to post my handwriting on my blog, just like Mackenzie Horan! I am absolutely in love with the look of it and I think it adds a personal touch to the webpage. That's one of my blog goals!)

This was kind of a random post, but I felt I wanted to share it!

Have a wonderful rest of today & an awesome Thursday!

I cannot wait to post Week 5 of Friday Favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment