Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30 // College Recap

An account of how today went:
I woke up early even after going to bed at 2 because I was finishing a paper for a class I had later that morning..
No breakfast, two back to back classes..
A fire alarm went off about an hour ago..
Listened to my favorites off Taylor Swift's new cd about a dozen more times while I was cleaning my dorm room..
And ate some of the best dairy free chocolate chip and fudge brownie cookies today!
All in all, just another typical day in the life of this college student ;)

The beginning of this week was all kinds of crazy..I was stressing about school, my schedule for next semester, friendships and overreacting about 90% of it because of sleep deprivation..

Well, this is supposed to be kind of a college update post..anyway, I'm hoping to post some #ootds soon! The cold(er) part of the year is rapidly approaching..expect flannels, scarves, boots, and who knows what else! :) Can you believe that today is October 30?!
So here's to layers, fresh baked goods, and after-Halloween candy sales (just two more days!)

I dressed up as a flapper this year..I've already had several occasions where I was able to wear my costume and I've loved showing off the outfit I finally put together (I mean, I found my dress Monday and I had to wear it to an event Tuesday..that tells you what kind of procrastinator I am..)

Anyway, Halloween is an awesome holiday & college makes you want to go back to trick or treating at age 5, but dressing up with your friends is almost as great! :) The only down side is buying your own candy..I never knew it was so expensive!

So..that kinda sums up this week..oh goodness. How am I ever going to be prepared for finals in a couple weeks? Hopefully a ton of care packages :D

College is crazy, kids. Prepare yourselves. You've been warned.

(Maybe I'll write a blog post about college tips and such..)

Have an amazing rest of your Thursday & hoping that you have a fantastic Friday!

Check back tomorrow for Friday Favorites! :)

Sorry my blog posts are so random!

No comments:

Post a Comment