Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to post a Friday Favorites last week! I had a busy schedule and I didn't leave time (which is sad, because I love my blog!) to make one. Again, I apologize, I didn't have a post prepared and also, because writing FF is one of the highlights of my week :)

Recently I've been almost overwhelmed by such wonderful music everywhere I turn and I just had to share a few of my favorites!

First, Ed Sheeran's new music video for his latest single is just about the best thing ever.
I mean, his gorgeous voice paired with an incredible choreographed dance for the entire length of the song!
And did I mention the spotlight heart? Precious! Watch here.

A few weeks ago, Demi was performing a few throwback songs at her one of her concerts and one of them included a reunion with Joe Jonas! Everyone was surprised but LOVED IT! They sang their Camp Rock duet (here)!

Taylor Swift--flawless as always.
Check out her cover of Vance Joy's 'Riptide' here.

I know this is a little old, but for some reason it kept popping up on Facebook this week. If you've never had a chance to watch, check it out here. This kid makes me laugh every single time!

Nothing makes this girl happier than food. When I saw that Dominique Ansel released his official at-home recipe on how to make cronuts, I was SO EXCITED! I became aware of this baker and his legendary confections via The College Prepster and I'm hoping to one day visit NYC and taste one of the treats from his store firsthand!
Until then, I'll (attempt to) whip up some of my own in my kitchen at home. Recipe here.

Apparently this chipmunk enjoys pizza just as much as I do. Watch the video here..

Man's best friend--watch here.

I actually would prefer it to rain on my wedding day!
One of my favorite pairs of shoes is my Hunter rain boots. Love at first sight (both the footwear & my dream guy). Wedding pictures like these would be gorgeous!

Last, but definitely not least: using surfboarding to raise awareness of mental health! It's basically the most interesting, awesome and fun support group ever! Hang ten!

P.S. Remember that day trip I was planning on taking a few weeks ago?
Well, it never happened..but it's okay!
Because I'm taking it tomorrow! I can't wait! Pictures + recap soon! :)

Have THE best weekend ever!
Stay safe, enjoy a break from the rushing around of the week, and be appreciative of every single moment that comes your way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment