Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Halloween!
Sending bootiful thoughts your way :)
So thankful for this much needed weekend!
My plans for tonight include pumpkin carving (hopefully!), baking bread, and hanging out with my family :) I'm so excited!

DIY: Candy Corn (Perfect for today's holiday and a healthy alternative to the real sugar-y thing!)

Well, this week was un-productive, seeing that Taylor Swift's 5th album was released Monday, and it's been on repeat since then :)
My favorite tracks are Wildest Dreams, Wonderland, and All You Had To Do Was Stay.
So obsessed with this cd though..I've unashamedly listened to it about a million times..

This video is most definitely an example of a swoon-worthy duet.
I mean, Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran singing together?! OHMYGOSH
Watch here!

Just a few days ago, I watched The Little Mermaid. I mean, what would college be if you didn't watch random Disney movies with your best friends? Even though technically you do not have to have a reason to watch a princess movie, this Buzzfeed article inspired me to watch that one in particular. I love this photo shoot so much.

Daniel Radcliffe, you've grown up so much since we knew you as the boy wizard Harry Potter. But you're still amazing, cause you rap lyrics to an alphabet song. This will be the best thing you will watch all day.

And more HP news..you can now stay in a Harry Potter themed hotel room! Room for 1, please :) Check it out here!

I love that these three support feminism.

46 reasons to drop everything and travel the world--I agree with so many of these!

Sending you off into the weekend with precious puppy pictures!

Use these next few days to recover from the week and relax!

Stay safe this Halloween and don't forget to go to the store tomorrow to buy half-off candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment