Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's the weekend! I have time to rest & hang out with my family now :)

Yes, I know I'm in college and still watch Disney Channel..
Girl Meets World is an adorable show! It amazes me how this network can come up with such great story-lines that fit into only half an hour long episodes. I believe that what you watch greatly influences how you grow up.
I watched this episode at the beginning of the week, and had to share! :)
One scene in particular, starting at 16:45, is really powerful. Watch here.

I have found the best fall mix (and yes, I made it up)! If you combine birthday cake oreos, kettle corn, and candy corn, you will end up with the most delicious combo ever. Guaranteed.

Monday morning, bright and early, an amazing guest post by Maxie McCoy appeared on The College Prepster which I read faithfully. Read what Maxie had to say here; so inspiring!

London is the place to live! Click here to see a few of the many beautiful places you can travel to for a short day trip! Can I please move to the UK now?

And if I really wanted to go out of my comfort zone, I would go on wonderful adventures that can be found on this list..

One of my future house goals is to have a spiral staircase. I love these so much. They're beautiful. Check them out here.

So..my birthday falls during the month of April..and William & Kate are expecting their second child then! What if their new son/daughter just happened to be born on my birthday? How awesome! Read here.

In other royalty news, the Queen sent her first tweet this morning. Even she's up to date with the times. She really is the coolest.

I'm such a nerd. I became really excited when I saw these!
On my wishlist: Infinite USB, virtual keyboard (who wouldn't?), window phone charger, and a Polaroid camera (!!!!).

COLLEGE UPDATE!
These past few weeks have been challenging. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, because there are various issues to take into account, but so far, I know that college has been a very interesting experience so far for me. All I know is that I'm growing. I'm finding out who I am, and who I could be. It's interesting discovering and developing things about yourself that you never knew before. College is just the part of life's journey I'm traveling at the moment, and it's been really cool. This is definitely a huge part of my life, which overall I am so happy about. But there are also moments when at times I'm wrestling with myself, and trying not to over-analyze multiple situations. Anyway, maybe I'll write another post about that at a later time..

Moving on to other topics..I cannot believe that this is the last weekend in October!
WHAT?! Also, Halloween is next week, which I am so excited about!

May your weekend be full of sweater weather, apple cider, and riding boots!
Enjoy fall these next two days..go visit a pumpkin patch or jump in a pile of leaves.
Love on your family and friends; wishing you the best weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Some of those travel photos scared me to death just looking at them, i'm not sure I could do many of the things on that list! Plus, I love that we both got excited over Catherine's baby being due in our birth month of April, yay!

    ReplyDelete