Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

Week 4!
I've been writing these posts for almost a month, which is so exciting! :)

Pentatonix's new album came out Tuesday!
Their Spotify playlist has been on repeat for me!
Listen to it here.
On My Way Home & Standing By are two of my favorites!
Papaoutai is also extraordinary! They sing this song in French!

Emma Watson's speech as UN Goodwill Ambassador #heforshe
Inspiring! Watch it here.
A list of famous male celebrities tweeted about supporting Emma and what she talked about in her speech (here).

I'm obsessed about what my future dream home could include and pinning ideas on Pinterest further fuels that thinking, so I thought I'd share what I'd like to have in my home (probably apartment) in possibly the next few years!
I'm a big fan of yellow in the color scheme for a kitchen like this, loving the seating in-between the staircases, and everything about this room. This picture makes me long for a kitchen exactly like this one. Two things that I want: a banquette for a brunch seating area and a gorgeous flight of stairs.

I'm hoping I'll be able to travel abroad sometime in the next few years of college!
London is definitely at the top of my list!
My British best friend sent me a mug that showcases a few of London's top attractions & it's awesome!
I was thrilled when I received it in the mail! I would like to buy this 3 pc. set so I can start a collection of London-themed souvenirs!

It finally hit me that fall is here so I can begin planning outfits for the cooler weather!
Here are 3 ways to style plaid that I want to re-create this season: LayerAccessorizeStatement

My Friday class was cancelled, and last night I was given the privilege of watching a movie at midnight, the day it would premiere! So fun!
I am obsessed with the soundtrack of the movie, The Song. A couple of the songs from the movie are free and available for download here.

A wonderful weekend is just beginning..make the most of it :)
Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up on my sleep and I might take a day trip tomorrow to somewhere not too far, more details to come & possibly pictures!
P.S.  I'm going to try to recruit a friend to photograph some #ootds, so I can post more photos on the blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment