Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Know This Is Corny But..

So..this is sort of a weekend recap!
Fall is officially one of my favorite seasons.
There are so many activities and do not even get more started on the style element of fall!
I went to a corn maze and I have to say they are so fun & will definitely become a new tradition for me! :) I had such a great time! I "got lost" four different times, ate half a huge bag of kettle corn, watched couples waltz (!!!), and walked on hay bales. Whoever invented the idea of a corn maze rocks, because it is possibly one of the coolest things ever. My favorite time to visit a corn maze is at night. I love how peaceful it is and how the sunset looks behind the corn stalks.



this picture does not do justice to how magnificent and gorgeous and beautiful the sky was


i want these lights; love!








blurry yet beautiful


kettle corn + bonfire


become one with nature (aka the corn maze)


loving the decorations of fall


walked across these hay bales


#ootn
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
Boots: Kohl's (similar)

To you, my beautiful readers:
I hope this inspires you to go and experience a corn maze for yourself!
Have a wonderful rest of today!
You made it halfway through the week--I'm so proud of you!
Keep it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment