Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Road Trippin' & Apple Picking


The colors of fall


Pretty pumpkins


Lovely little bridge


Attempt at an artsy photo


The most beautiful view


Leaves changing color


Fall in a picture


Take the (apple orchard) path less traveled by


Panorama pictures are my favorite


Wagon to carry all the apples we picked


Cool contrast, thanks iPhone


At least my sister thought this picture was cool..


Hidden treasure aka more apples


Perfect combination


Apple to apples

Through these photos, you can experience what I was able to witness in person. This orchard and its beauty never becomes old to me. I look forward to coming here every year because I love the scenic landscapes & everything that accompanies apple picking. The time spent walking in-between apple trees with friends and family this weekend are memories that I will treasure forever. Who knew there were so many varieties of apples to choose from?! Feeling carefree and full of energy, I enjoyed spending my morning with a few of the people I love. Apple orchards are very muddy, and deciding to wear my Hunters was one of the best life decisions I've ever made at 7 a.m. With my rain boots, I was able to add a special touch to my outfit without forsaking style!
That's a wrap on this weekend recap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment