Thursday, October 1, 2015

Exciting Stuff, You Guys!


OHMYGOSH
I cannot wait to share more, but right now, I'm still trying to completely wrap my head around it all :)
I'm a SWL Campus Rep, and I couldn't be more excited! I was eating dinner and studying last night, when I decided to check my e-mail, because I'm one of those weird people who has to check their email every 5 minutes (and I hadn't looked at my email in an hour or so which was suprising!), when I saw the So Worth Loving email (!!!) SO. WORTH. LOVING. My favorite company had emailed me to say that they had accepted me to their Campus Representatives program!
After I read the first few lines of the email, I completely freaked out. This is a dream come true.
I cannot wait to start planning events and get to know more of the student body at my school :) After a tough week at school, this e-mail lifted my spirits! I'll keep you guys updated. Until then, thank you so much for your love and support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment