Thursday, October 15, 2015

Favorite Instagram Accounts

Instagram is one of the coolest marketing tools today. It can be used to sell your product(s), introduce yourself to your customers in a more relatable and interactive way, and also share bits and pieces of your personal life. Make it creative. Make it personable. I've found some of my favorite blogs, products, and companies using Instagram. Too cool! I love that each picture is a sliver of someone's story that they chose to share with the world. It's scary putting your heart out there, but so worth it when it truly captures how you feel + so awesome when what you have to say resonates with another soul. Today's blog topic is Instagram accounts because, like Netflix, they are (just as) addicting. I could probably scroll forever. There are so many gorgeous feeds! Also, on a serious note, do these people take an "Instagram: How-To" course on crafting the perfect #aesthetic feed?! Because, I'm jealous! I wish my feed could look like one of theirs :)
Though I might not have the best artsy Instagram, I'm all about stalking other people's feeds. 
Here's a few of my favorites! :)

Bloggers
Amy Stone: All about her aesthetic.
Bess Pearson: The most hipster, boho-chic feed around.
Cambria Grace: Beautiful.
Julia Hengel: Highlights + sneak peeks from her blog!
Lauren Wells: Stunning. 
Lucy Laucht: Beautiful pictures.
Mackenzie Horan: Bright, colorful, fun!
Rebecca: Her style + Northern Ireland adventures..
Sarah Vickers: Envious of..her closet and life.

Travel
#followmeto: The original couple who started this hashtag, and cool photo series..
Paris: Mostly Paris-centered photos :)
Polkadot Passport: Journey around the world via pictures!
World of Wanderlust: Dream turned reality.

Words
Madisen Kuhn: Her words just speak to me.
So Worth Loving: Everyday inspiration.
Tyler Knott: Daily haikus -- yes, please!

What are your favorite Instagram accounts?

No comments:

Post a Comment