Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What's In My Netflix Queue + Recommendations

I love reading 'What's In My Bag/Purse' posts, but I've never seen one about a Netflix queue. I think that would tell a lot more about a person than their favorite flavor of Chapstick (although that might..). I'm a big fan of Netflix, if you couldn't tell from previous posts, so I thought I'd share what I love watching and if you want, you can leave recommendations on your favorites :)


MOVIES
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Pretty sure this is the only 80's movie I actually like..I know, I'm weird.)
High School Musical 1 + 2 (#childhood)
Legally Blonde (So motivational.)
Mulan (My favorite Disney princess!)
The Emperor's New Groove ("Pull the lever, Kronk!")
The Fox And The Hound (Always sobbing by the end of this one..)

Whenever I have a bad day, I can always watch one of these, and I'll feel 100x better :)

TV SHOWS
Continuum (I actually discovered this show on Netflix! Still trying to decide how I feel about the ending of the show..)
Friends (Rebecca actually recommended this show to me!)
Gilmore Girls (Classic.)
Grey's Anatomy (I'm in a love-hate relationship with this show.)
Parks and Recreation (Leslie Knope and I would totally be best friends..)
The Office (Jim's my dream guy..)

I've watched these already, but I have no problem re-watching an episode or two from any of these shows :)

What are your favorite movies/tv shows to watch/re-watch? Any recommendations? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment