Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Urban Outfitters

My sister is probably the biggest fan of Urban Outfitters, even though she's never bought anything from there. She and I both love to scroll through their website and dream about buying everything they sell. It's all about #aesthetic, isn't it? Haha :) We went road trippin' one Saturday, and stumbled across an Urban Outfitters store. As you can imagine, my sister completely freaked out. We've never even stepped inside an Urban Outfitters store before, so everything was brand new to us, and we loved it! I hate that there's not a store closer to us :(


YES


Everything's so pretty!


Books galore!


You can have any letter/symbol you want on your coffee cup :)


Aren't these terrariums awesome? I really want one for my room..


Who doesn't love a good Polaroid?!


The dressing rooms are one-of-a-kind :)


Love these! 


I'm a big fan of any coffee table/inspiration book :)

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment