Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pentatonix



Their whole album is available to stream on Spotify!

If you've never heard of Pentatonix, you need to change that ASAP! Or maybe you have and didn't even realize it! Okay, going on a rant here :) This musical quintet is one of the best out there. I don't know what the world would be like without this insanely talented acapella singing group! I'm so glad I found them, but I can't remember when, where, or even how I learned about their music. So, their Christmas album is SO GOOD. Trust me, you won't regret listening to it on repeat for the rest of the year (at least! There's never a bad time for Christmas music!). Their new album just came out Friday by the way, so check it out here! My four favorite songs are: Take Me Home, New Year's Day, Light In The Hallway, and Lean On. LOVE THEM! I cannot tell you the number of times I've (already) listened to them..#noshame. And to wrap up this (not an ad or sponsored, just an #obsessed fan) long basically a journal entry blog post, I (as a marketing major) have to say that I am so impressed with their marketing techniques! They engage their target audience through the use of social media, and post on their YouTube channel quite often. I read an article that describes more in detail how they utilize the resources available to them and I think it's really awesome! End rant.

Have a great Thursday :)
Sorry posts this week have been short and sweet! October's been a crazy month!
Check back tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment