Thursday, October 29, 2015

Time To Say Goodbye (Not Really)

Hi, everyone!
This post is bittersweet.
As the title indicates, it's the end of something, although not forever..
The time has come for me to say goodbye to blogging (regularly).
Though I may not want to, it's something I realize I need to do.
This little corner of the Internet has been mine for almost a year and a half, and through everything, it's been the place I've turned to to type out my feelings and/or write whatever I wanted.
I hope I've been able to relate to you in one way or another, and if anything, I hope at least one of the links in the weekly posts, Friday Favorites, has been able to bring a smile to your face :)
I've loved writing and sharing with you all (aka pouring out my heart sometimes..), and I've absolutely loved being able to connect with you. But, as the months pass, I realize that I've almost become too involved with my blog and the Internet, and though I love it as much as the next person, I need to take some time away from it.
I will continue to post every now and then, if a post magically appears in my mind, and I'll try to keep you updated with what I'm up to :) Maybe I'll even keep Friday Favorites going, but I also want you to know that I want to share quality material with you, and not just something I threw together last minute in order to have a post up.
I will write a post if I feel like it and share it with you guys, but at least I won't be obligated to if I have a busy week.
The past few days made me realize how unprepared I am (for everything), and that life's going to hit me in the face sooner or later, and I better be ready for it. This blog has helped prepare me in many ways, and for others, I need to learn them myself. I want to thank you for every sweet comment that's been left, emails that have been sent, and social media platforms that have been stalked.
This blog helped me deal with the first year of college, and made me document things that would have been forgotten had I not had this blog. I'm so grateful for that, and every single one of you who has read my blog.
I love you.
This isn't goodbye; it's a (talk to)/see you later.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment