Thursday, October 8, 2015

smileshineinspire

The story behind my blog name..
:)

I've always loved my username for my blog + corresponding social media!
While I remain an anonymous blogger, I love being able to have accounts that I can use for interacting with people who read my blog, blogs I read, or any friends I've made via the Internet! Social media is so cool in that it lets you share glimpses of your life with the world. Of course, be careful with what pictures you post! :)
Anyway, to the story, so I made my Tumblr blog before my 'real' blog one summer afternoon, and the rest is history. The username I use just popped into my head, and I thought, "Wow! I love it!" I started my blog to be inspirational, and then it turned into whatever I felt like posting (more personal stuff + pictures/quotes I love) which I still hope is sorta inspirational :)

My username consists of words that are super important to me!
I post things that make me smile :)
+ shine is one of the coolest words and I hope that when you read my blog, it reminds you of sunshine + to shine like the awesome person you are <3
and last but not least, I post what I hope is kinda sorta inspirational, which is where inspire comes from :)

I also love the header, because isn't that font just beautiful?! :)


Share your social media below, so we can chat! :)
Have a great Thursday!
Friday Favorites tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment