Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites

Can you believe August starts tomorrow?!
My sister is dreading school, but I'm really excited to go back and start my sophomore year of college! I can't wait to move back into the dorms and hang out with my friends. The only part I hate is buying textbooks..why are they so expensive? :(


TJMaxx find..isn't it adorable? 

Canon's new camera doesn't come cheap!
Debating on whether or not I should buy this necklace..thoughts?
Dogs wake up when food is near them in this adorable video..
How to pack for a summer vacation -- here
I know I'm a little late to the espadrille shoe game, but I thought why not? I've seen so many people wear this pair lately, and now it's on my wish list! Is it too late in the summer to buy them? Maybe they'll go on sale soon..
Inspiring story: READ! :)
Pie crust can be made out of anything: 16 alternatives
Rebecca from The Clothes Horse celebrated 8 years of blogging and made a really cute video. Check it out!
Shannon from Prep Avenue shared this adorable Paris photo shoot!
What's up with KFC trying out all kinds of crazy things like this new Fried Chicken / Polaroid Camera Bucket? As crazy as it sounds, I kinda want one :)

To celebrate the end of July and welcome August, go treat yourself to some icecream or frozen yogurt :)
I hope you have the best day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment