Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Is..

I'm so lucky to be spending this summer with my family. I like to think of it as "re-charging" for the school year :)

Today, I wanted to share a few snapshots of some fun things I've been able to do that I usually don't have time for during the school year!

These are a few reasons why I love being home :)

Baking


This was for the Bloggers Get Cookin' linkup last week!

Painting
Best kind of therapy there is. 
So relaxing!



Playing board games with my sister




I won the first game (top picture: left) with a grand total of $8, 505! :)

Shopping
 Let's face it: I (almost) always have time for shopping!


Found this adorable jacket on sale at Pac Sun! (75% off!!!) It's a little big, but nothing I can't work with :) I'm excited for fall so I can wear it!

Snapchat
Okay, so this is kinda irrelevant to the post, but I just wanted to say how much I love this app!
Even though I'm not vacationing on a cool tropical island or exploring a foreign country, I'm able to experience really neat places via Snapchat!
I love sharing in the "experience" with others, because when I watch someone's story, I feel like I'm right there with them :)


Dave Burt who runs the London Instagram account shared this beautiful picture of a staircase at a hotel he was speaking at!


Shannon of Prep Avenue is in Paris (!!!) for the summer, and yesterday she found this adorable pizza place!

There's nothing better than yoga, fresh fruit, and Harry Potter :)


I hope you enjoyed this post!
What activities do you enjoy in the summer that you don't have time for during the school year?
Have a great Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment