Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

Another week has flown by!
I'll be moving back into my dorm in one month! WHAT?! Crazy, right?
I seriously can't wait. I always look forward to the beginning of school, because school supply shopping! I know I'm not the only one who buys way too many colored pencils and notebooks..
Over the last couple of  years, I've bought enough school supplies to rival a kindergarten classroom..#oops
Here's to enjoying the last few weeks before school starts..I've finished almost everything on my summer bucket list! YAY :)


here's a picture of the sunrise on Myrtle Beach that I shot on our last day..
I can't believe it's been a week since I left for vacation!

Cupcake Shops Around The World: Sweet!
Female Ring Bearer: Yeah! Story is super sweet :)
F.R.I.E.N.D.S Remake With Puppies: Because why not?
Friends Who Share Your Love Of Food Are The Best Kinds Of Friends: #17 accurately explains college
Global Keds Rebrand: Favorite shoe + favorite singer.
Harry Potter + 'See You Again': WHY?! (Spoilers!)
Healthy Food Transformed Into Characters: Cute way to get kids to eat!
Inspirational Travel Quotes: One day..
Jurassic World Sequel: Release date 2018!
Luggage With Built In Shelves: Over-packers unite!
Mini Pizzas: (!!!)
Outfit Photos: Isabella gives a how-to on one of the most awkward parts of blogging (at least for me :)
Paper Towns Quotes: Possible spoilers! P.S. Movie hits theaters today!
Photo Series -- Dog + Kid: Adorable!
Prince George's 2nd Birthday: This new picture was perfect for celebrating the little prince's birthday Wednesday!
Process Behind The Proposal: Not your average wedding (proposal) video!
Spotify's New Feature: Weekly Discover, a customized playlist for you every Monday
The Good Dinosaur: I'm a sucker for anything Pixar, and this trailer definitely made me want to see this movie when it's released on Thanksgiving :)
Travel Tattoos: Love.
Wizarding Schools Are Free!: Wish it was true for Muggle universities..(scroll to the end of the article)

I hope you have the best Friday! :)
It's the weekend! Make the most of it :)
Any links you'd like to share? Post in the comments below!
(Still trying to figure out parts of my blog, so if I don't reply to your comment, understand that I'm working on it, and I do read every comment :) I definitely appreciate when you take the time to leave a sweet note :) Thanks for stopping by!)

No comments:

Post a Comment