Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Bloggers Get Cookin' Linkup + Two Years!

I LOVE COFFEE (CAKE)
But not coffee..
Yeah, I know. How can I be a blogger and not drink coffee?!
People tell me all the time I need to start drinking coffee, but I just don't like it.
Special shoutout to Diet Coke for getting me through my first year of college :)






I made Cinnamon Coffee Cake Bread for the Bloggers Get Cookin' Linkup :)
(Sorry the picture isn't the best quality!)
You can find details on the linkup here and there are links here and here to see what everyone else made.
I wish we could visit each other and sample what everyone baked/cooked :)
This linkup was so much fun!
My family definitely liked that I baked them a sweet treat this morning :)
Thanks to Cathleen and Katie for hosting :)

Also..
TWO YEARS! on my favorite website in the world: Tumblr :)
Thankful for such a supportive and loving community!

Halfway through the week! Yay Wednesdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment