Thursday, July 16, 2015

I'd Like To Buy The World A Coke

The title of this post was inspired by this tv spot :)

I visited the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, Georgia recently, and I took way too many pictures than I know what to do with. Here's a few sneak peeks into the place and if you want to see more, visit it yourself! I highly recommend it :) This was my second time visiting, and I still found new things to see and do!


After you walk through security, you're in the lobby and these bottles are the first thing you see.
The designs are too cool :)


This picture can be found in The Loft along with other historic memorabilia.


After exiting the Coca-Cola theater (in which you watch a sweet video!), you enter the rest of Level One which contains The Vault Of The Secret Formula, Milestones of Refreshment, Bottle Works, and a place where you can have your picture taken with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear :)


This is the actual location of the secret formula used to make Coca-Cola products!
(Located inside the Vault Of The Secret Formula)


I loved watching and learning about how the bottles were processed.
(Located inside Bottle Works)

Level Two includes:
  • 4-D theater: Watch a short movie and go on a journey to learn the ingredients of the Coke formula.
  • Pop Culture Gallery -- A must! You can see how people have re-imagined the Coca-Cola logo and you can even design your own bottle :) 
  • Perfect Pauses Theater -- This is a place where you can relax from the day's activities and watch TV ads from around the world.
  • Taste It! -- This is the place where you can try numerous Coke products from all over the globe.
  • Coca-Cola Store -- They have anything and everything you could want, all with a Coke logo on it.


Love these!
(Located inside the Pop Culture Gallery)


As a marketing major, I thought this was interesting to read about.
What do you think really happened?


More artwork
(Also located in the Pop Culture Gallery)


My Coke bottle design!
(You can design your own in the Pop Culture Gallery)


These are the actual torches that were used in the Olympics and I got to hold one!
(I'm sorry, but I can't remember where this exhibit was located..)


Coke bottles/cans from all over the world
(This is located in the same place as the Olympic torches..)


These 5 are from Africa and are only a sampling of the many flavors you can taste test :)


Don't forget to look up!


At the end of your visit, you are given a complimentary bottle of Coke! :)
(The last three pictures were taken in Taste It!)

I had a fun time with my family and I'm so grateful for the experience!
I love trying new things, and between this visit and the last, I think I tasted all the flavors they had to offer!

I love the city of Atlanta!
 I can't wait to go back and visit other parts of it :)

Have a terrific Thursday!

1 comment: