Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites + Important Info.

I am so excited for this weekend! I'm spending 5 days at the beach with my extended family, and I couldn't be happier :) My family means the world to me, and I am so grateful for this time we have together. To sum it up, I'm going to go mainly "tech-free" for that time and I have decided to not bring my laptop. I'm taking my first mini-vacation from blogging! Because I'm finally getting a hang of this "blog" thing (yay!) and posting regularly -- Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays -- I wanted to tell you before Tuesday when a new post is supposed to be up :) My normal blogging schedule will resume next Thursday! Until then :) P.S. I probably won't stop blogging on Tumblr :)

Cookie Butter Brownies: Enough said.
Flights Over London: Really neat video!
Google Things: It's more than just a search engine..
Macarons: So THIS is where all the photos of the adorable, bright, and beautiful works of (delicious) art come from // check out this awesome website! + I love the whole blog! :)
Public Speaking: Great post by Maxie McCoy on TCP! Must-read for anyone. As much as I hate public speaking, it's important in every part of life and slowly but surely with every project/presentation assigned, I'm getting over this fear :)
Quiz: What Oreo Flavor Are You? BuzzFeed knows me so well..I got Birthday Cake aka my favorite flavor! :)
Rain Gear: Sarah Vickers makes taking pictures in the rain look like a breeze.
Red Telephone Booth: An adorable photo shoot Rebecca shared this week.
Screen Addiction: Mackenzie writes exactly what I've been feeling lately..
Sleepy Jones: Mackenzie Horan is too perfect.
Suffragette: Rebecca showed me the trailer for this movie and it looks amazing!
Tyler Knott's New Book: This book is a compilation of his latest haiku (does anyone know what the plural of haiku is?) on love and I can't wait for its release!

Any plans for your weekend? Share! :)

Yay for sunshine, family, the beach, and the memories that will be made this weekend :)
Have a super fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment