Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sunshine + Snapshots

Here's a few random snapshots I took during our vacation :)
I promise this is the last post about the beach. I wish I lived there!


Love this sign found in our condo!


Everything was beach-themed


Master bedroom


I never go anywhere without my Keds


Harry Potter is the best beach book


Top: TJMaxx (similar, also comes in coral, white, and black) // Shorts: Old Navy


Pineapple Necklace: AĆ©ropostale (similar)
Bracelet 1: KJP (same but different color) // Bracelet 2: KJP (old, similar)


Ring: Old Navy // Bow Bracelet: Forever 21

Cheeseburger in paradise @ Margaritaville

Just like a kid in a candy shop..

Cutest chairs at an outdoor restaurant @ Broadway at the Beach



Mini golfing!


And, last but certainly not least, the gorgeous sunrise!
One of the highlights of my trip :)

I hope you have the best Thursday!
I'm off to check off a 101 in 1001 item later today..
Stop by tomorrow for Friday Favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment