Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Live Colorfully



This year, more than ever, I've been drawn to items of color.
I feel like no matter what it is, if it adds a pop of color, I want to buy it.
Thanks Kate Spade for the awesome inspiration you provide with your wonderful brand :)
Anyway, that's not what this post is about..I wrote another post about college -- one of my favorite things, the dorms! I'm really lucky my family's been able to pay for me to stay in the dorms. It's been so rewarding and I've had the best time. I bought (and received) a few things for the new school year, and I thought I'd share them with you! 
I love these items because of how fun, bright and colorful they are :)
There are many different patterns in this picture, but they somehow work.


Agenda: Wal-Mart
Binder: Wal-Mart
Fruit snacks: Welch's
iPad cover: Wal-Mart
Laptop: Dell
Pillowcases: Sears
Sheets: Target
Storage bin: K-Mart
Towels: JCP
Tumbler: Kate Spade
Yoga mat: TJMaxx (similar)

Have an awesome Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment