Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

I can't believe I only have a little more than a week left at home!
I'm super excited about moving back to campus, but sad to leave my family!
They're my best friends, and I'm so thankful for their love and support :)
Ahhhhh! I have so much to do, things to pack, to-do lists to complete..

Reassurance: Loved reading this. "Life isn't always comfortable." <3
Rebecca's been killing it over on The Clothes Horse: I've loved every single outfit she put together this week :)
Seriously, how can Isabella be so perfect? That girl's going places. I love every single outfit she puts together!
The Emperor's New Groove: One of my favorite Disney movies.
Time Lapse Of Pregnancy Journey: Love the UP references!

Have a great rest of your Friday + enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment