Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Want A Beach House

Every time I go to the beach, it makes me want to live there. Maybe I will, one day..
I would love to own a beach house, but not just anywhere near the ocean.
I want to live in Brighton, England, to be exact.
If you've never heard of this small seaside city, don't worry. I hadn't either until a few months ago when London's Instagram account mentioned it and I saw various Snapchat pictures.
I fell in love at first sight!
The beach houses, the beach chairs, the boardwalk, the ferris wheel..
everything screams beach, and I absolutely adore it!

Every single time I see Brighton mentioned on Snapchat, I screenshot a picture!
The views are too lovely not to :)
Brighton and London are two of my favorite Instagram accounts I follow.
Their pictures brighten my day whenever I see them, and they both have gorgeous feeds!
Check them out here and here.

Here a few reasons why I love this beautiful beach city..






Have an awesome Thursday!
Don't forget about tomorrow's Friday Favorites :)
P.S. Notice the awesome social media icons on the side? I finally finished working on them!
Of course there are a dozen other things that need work on my blog, but hey, it's a start :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment