Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites

Week 1 of sophomore year is almost over. I am SO tired! I love my new dorm (pictures to come!), my friends, and even the classes I'm taking this semester, but everything feels so different this year, and I don't know why.
Anyway..


Bowl: Anthropologie
Bracelet: Forever 21
Card + Cup + Sticker: So Worth Loving
Lotion + Fragrance Mist: Bath & Body Works

'Bunheads' Tribute: I need to re-watch this show. I miss it so much! :(
Instagram's New Update: Yay! :) but pictures look weird in the layout!
J.Crew's Instagram: Friday flowers (here).
Julia's stay in Napa Valley: Outfit + vacation = perfection
Mushu from 'Mulan': 19 reasons why I love this character.
Lucy Liu Shares Photo Of Son: Precious! I'm really excited to start watching Elementary and Graceland!
#NationalDogDay: To the golden retriever (and Westie) I'll own someday..here's to you :)
Rebecca's outfit: Love this one!
"Thug Story" Rap: Quiz! I know it pretty well, just saying..

Listening to: 'Love Myself'
Can't wait for Scotty, Selena, Demi, Pentatonix and Adele's next albums! :)

Have an awesome weekend! Take some time for yourself and relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment