Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites

Advice For Back To School From T-Swift: Love her and her words of wisdom so much! What she says is so true.
Budget Travelers: Here's a few of the cheapest countries you can visit!
Font Tutorial: Bloggers helping bloggers -- I love it! This is definitely a must if you're looking for something to up your blog in terms of style and personality :)
Hollywood's Problem: This needs to happen ASAP to reflect today's society.
Julia's outfits are always perfect. I can't wait to visit San Francisco someday.
Mackenzie Horan's Annual Boutique Birthday Sale: I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- I need this purple and green Turkish towel.. It would match literally everything in my room.
Mulan: Why she's my favorite Disney princess!
Netflix's New Policy: I wrote about working mothers for a paper in one of my classes last semester, and this article definitely would have helped!
Rebecca's post from yesterday is lovely. Living in a gatehouse would be so neat!
The Parting Glass: Beautiful song sung by Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift's New Single: Never in my 'Wildest Dreams' did I think this would be released as her next single! Super excited about this :) It's one of my favorite songs!
Vegan Funfetti Cupcakes: Celebrate! :)
100 Puppy Photos: You're welcome.
27 Random Websites: Check out a couple so you so can waste even more time today..

P.S. Check out the cool social media icons I added recently!

Relax this weekend :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment