Friday, May 1, 2015

1/4! + Friday Favorites

And just like that..freshman year is over!
I moved out of my dorm Wednesday, and now I'm in the process of moving back into my room at home (I say process because it takes a couple of days to have the motivation to unpack your bags..).
It still feels surreal that I'm 1/4 done with my time at college.
Looking back on this year, I've been thinking to myself, did I do everything I wanted to do? Did I make the most of the time I spent on campus? And also, what can I change next year so that next summer I'll feel differently when I reminisce..
Freshman year was a crazy one, for sure. I mean, there were ups and downs, but honestly, that's life.
College is harder than I thought it was going to be. It's definitely not how Instagram and the movies portray it..juggling academics as extracurriculars and a social life was almost like a full time job. Huge shoutout to all the people who go to school and have a job. Wow. I'm super proud of you :)
Hopefully, I'll write many blog posts about my freshman year. I love being home. I have so much free time I don't even know what to do. I'm so excited to devote more time to my blog! More interesting posts coming your way!

If you're taking a study break to read this blog post, here's some links so you can waste a few more minutes..
A love letter to college students everywhere, from your friends at More Love Letters. Read here.
Blake Lively talking about women in the business world..interview here
This guy calls his mom to tell her he booked a tour with Taylor Swift and it's precious. Watch here.

I hope this Friday turns into a Fri-yay for you and that you have the best weekend ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment