Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites

I finished my May-mester class! I just have my online class left, and then I'll be done with school for the summer! :) I've been working on so many things for this blog, but a lot of it is behind the scenes..so you won't actually be able to tell a difference for a while..I'm also thinking up many blog posts, taking photos, and changing the code for the look of this blog :)
I hope you like how it looks when I'm finally done!
This week has been kind of crazy, so sorry in advance for how this post looks!

Dropbox Tips (Need these.)
Gilmore Girls -- Matt Czuchry (spoiler alert if you haven't watched the season finale!)
Ikea Bed In Breakfast (Who wouldn't love this?!)
KFC Keyboard (I would use this all the time! #noshame)
Sprouse Twins Graduate (I feel so old!)
Taylor Swift Maxim Interview (She's inspiring.)

I know graduations are starting to take place around this time of the year, so here's a little nod to the grads of 2015, whether it's your first or last ceremony.
Kindergarten: here and others (it's a generic speech haha) here.
Congrats Class of 2015! :)

I hope this weekend is full of relaxation for you! Enjoy the sunshine :)

Also, be on the lookout for a special post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment