Tuesday, May 5, 2015

TUESDAY JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT BETTER

Taylor Swift's 1989 tour started today, and I'm not sure the world was ready..
I, being a fan of the singer, went cyber-stalking other TSwift fans, because so many of them were also waiting to see what the first show on her tour would hold. Tumblr's my favorite platform, and you wouldn't believe what my heart went through when I found people's videos and tweets of themselves at her Tokyo show. I had anxiously been awaiting clips of the songs Taylor performed all day and I just couldn't believe it.

My heart is feeling so much right now. I love her songs. I wish I could go to one of her shows. I bet this tour will be so amazing. One website gathered a bunch of fan-recorded videos and let you listen to a couple of the songs she sang today. They're amazing! Check them out here.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Also, it gave the set list for the 1989 tour and OHMYGOSH she performs two of my favorite songs together--and it's pretty much the best ever. Listen here to Enchanted/Wildest Dreams (!!!). Plus, this text post just summed up my life.

I think Taylor would make so much money off her mash-up of Enchanted/Wildest Dreams and the rock version of WANEGBT. Let's please make this a thing.

Thank you Taylor Swift for making (another one of) my day(s)! Your music has helped me through so much. You'll probably never see this, but thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment