Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Summer school started Monday, which means I'm 1/3 of my way through "May-mester" and on my way to earning 5 more college credits! YAY :)
Some say it's crazy to take summer school, but I'll go ahead and say it's great (for me at least). Taking these classes is a great use of my time. I still don't feel like my "summer" has actually started, because it's May, and I'm usually still in school! I'm really glad that I chose to take these courses though, because I'll be done with them by June and have the rest of the summer to relax! :) It's definitely exhausting though. Taking two classes at the same time is tough, but I'm really glad I received the opportunity to take these and knock a few of my general education classes out.

olloclip: adding to my wishlist! :)
Pineapple Jars: SOMEDAY! These would be perfect for my future kitchen!
Taylor Swift's Elle Interview: She's wonderful and she knows how to word what she wants to say in the most perfect way. LOVELOVELOVE her!

I took a weekend trip to watch my sister compete, but I also brought my books along with me.
It's about half fun and half work, but I'm not complaining. I love being home for the summer and spending time with my family :) I hope you have the most amazing weekend, and get some rest!

P.S. After my summer school classes end, I promise I'll post more interesting content! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment