Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites

Week 2 of May-mester finished!
ONE MORE WEEK AND THEN 3 MORE COLLEGE CREDITS ARE MINE AHH

This week has been great. I love the weather right now. Sunshine and shorts are the perfect combination! The weather yesterday actually made me want to study outside!

Colorblind Dad Receives Special Glasses For Birthday: He sees the color of his kids' eyes for the first time. I never thought about how color adds so much to this world!
Deaf Dog Reacts To Music: This is precious + it's a Westie!
Dream Job: An article about my favorite travel blogger, Brooke, from World Of Wanderlust
Engagement Pictures -- Rebecca & Thomas: I stumbled across these photos this week, even though they're from about two months ago. R from The Clothes Horse is lovely, and this shoot turned out great! Picture perfect couple!
Fast Forward: This engaged couple gets a makeover and can literally picture themselves at ages 50, 70, and 90 years old. Their reactions are so sweet!
#FoodRevolutionDay: Jamie Oliver's message + Ed Sheeran's song showcased in a video
Olive Garden Now Has Breadstick Sandwiches: OHMYGOSH PROBABLY NEW FOOD OBSESSION (Sounds so good!)
Palindrome Week: Only in the USA -- today's 5/15/15
Photo Album Take 2: I love that this guy was able to recreate his vacation pictures with his family!
Prince Harry's Interview: Hey Prince Harry, marry me! ;) Just kidding. Anyway, I hope he finds his someone special :)
Tweet-A-Pizza: Order from Domino's with only a tweet!

I hope you have a great weekend! Do something that will make you happy :)
Go to the Farmer's Market. Read a book. Paint. 
Relax! Stay safe, and recharge for next week :)
Remember, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment