Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! :)
Great and relaxing. These are the two words that I would use to describe this week. Because Monday was a holiday, I used Tuesday through today to just chill. I ate lunch and was able to catch up with my roommate, focus on my online class, finish Friends, and think about what I want to do with my summer. I'm halfway through my second summer school class, and can't believe that I'll be done with another one of my general education classes before July and have 3 more college credits!
I started off  this week with a little holiday shopping..and am now the proud owner of a new pair of Nike tennis shoes ($50!) and a Vera Bradley wristlet for next school year ($19!). So excited!
As happy as I was to have an excuse to spend time with my family, eat, and shop on Monday, I also took time to remember the men and women who have dedicated their lives to this country so that all Americans may have freedom. I am so thankful for all they do!

Agendas: Kate or Lilly?! #decisions (I can't decide!)
Flying Tiger: I need one of these stores in my life ASAP :)
Slow Motion Puppy: Adorable!
Swimsuit: I really like this one!
31 Waterparks: Put these on your summer bucket list!
27 Graduation Caps: I love puns way too much..

Have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe!
Be on the lookout for #ootd posts coming soon!
I'm so excited for the future of this blog! There are a lot of changes in the works this summer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment