Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

Two exams left! OHMYGOSH only THREE more days of school! I honestly can't believe that my freshman year has come and gone..but I am so excited for sophomore year! I'm able to stay in the same dorm, same room to be exact, with a wonderful roommate, a new major with a schedule I'm super excited for, as well as another chance to make friends and cultivate the friendships I already have.

Beckham Family: #SquadGoals
#FoodGradients: Obsessed with this Instagram feed! I love all the colors!
Giraffe Named At Dallas Zoo: Kipenzi--Swahili for loved one
Grey's Anatomy: If you haven't watched last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy, do so right now! If you have and want to cry (again), read through these 24 reasons (I won't say why, just click the link, or I'll spoil 11x21 for people). You're not alone. Millons of people are crying with you..including me. Just google Grey's.
Promposal: An act of true friendship!
smileshineinspire: I just gave my Tumblr a makeover and I love how it turned out :) see for yourself!
94%: This app is so addicting!

Go have an awesome weekend! :)
I'm just trying to prepare myself for these last few days of freshman year..
Relax and make sure you take time to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment