Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites (4th Of July Edition!)

July's here, and I'm finally done with summer school! Yay :)
Who's ready to celebrate the Fourth of July?! It's one of my favorite holidays, but then again, when isn't a holiday one of my favorites? Summertime is always so exciting, and getting to celebrate America's birthday is only another reason I love it so.
I'm still on vacation, and loving it! I've loved getting to spend time with my family whom we don't get to see very often. 
I'll be home soon, and hopefully I'll blog a little more now that I don't have to study so much :)
Before we know it, another school year will be upon us and then back to living that college life. 

I could get used to views like this every day :)


Have a great weekend + happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment