Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Favorites

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
I certainly did, with food in my stomach, Black Friday ads scattered on the floor and family around, this year was certainly a different kind of holiday but a good one! :)
This is adorable! I should have added this video to yesterday's post, but forgot, so you can watch it here now :)

Movies/TV Shows:
Paddington--check out this adorable clip (here!)
The Imitation Game--watch the trailer here
The Theory Of Everything--watch the trailer here
MasterChef Jr.--READ THIS ARTICLE!

Books:
Girl Online--buy it here!

Style:
Who wouldn't want a cape dress? (A few to choose from here!)

Social Media:
This is crazy! But yay! Tumblr > Instagram (read here!)
A precious Christmas ad ft. Romeo Beckham--watch here
A Facebook article that is particularly interesting--read here

Random:
Harry Potter works its magic in this new study. Read here.
I'm such a multitasker..I would use multiple items on this list AT THE SAME TIME (check them out here).
I love this article. Taking the quiz in 3, 2, 1..check it out here
Can I have one, please?! All I want for Christmas is a..raccoon! (pictures here!)
I want a husband/father to act like this to our future child..how sweet! watch here :)
5 reasons music is good for you! Read here.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Stay safe and have fun!
So much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment