Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

Exam week is in full swing..I finished one yesterday and I have the rest next week, so this weekend I'll be studying alot! History, math, so much information to go over before my exams! I can't believe that my first semester of college is almost over! It's crazy how fast a few months can pass by! At least I'll take a (small) study break and take some time out to enjoy a Christmas party I'm attending tomorrow night! :)

This cover is simply beautiful. Watch and listen here.

Emma Watson is wonderfully herself, and she never tries to be anything she's not. Read 25 reasons why here.

This boy can dance! Watch here.

This video of two children arguing will "poke your heart!" :) Click here to see the video.

Little kid love is the kind we should all have. Click here to see the touching letter a little boy wrote to a girl he liked.

Dreams DO come true! You can now buy Girl Scout cookies online and have them shipped to your door! BUY ME A MILLION BOXES OF LEMONADES AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Here's the article.

Can't wait to book a flight to London one day to meet my British best friend..link here.
I could also use these travel links as well.

The holiday season has begun, and with it Advent! I love Advent calendars and became really excited when BuzzFeed posted this article with 25 different ones for all types of people relating to their various interests and likes.

Google Translate some popular songs into other languages and then back into English..the results are hilarious! Watch here.

Start a (dance) party..no matter what age you are! If you do, the results will probably end up looking something like this..

Harry Potter fans..early Christmas present(s) to you from J.K.Rowling..read more about it here!

(Below are links I forgot to put in past #FridayFavorites! Sorry when you see the date..they're kinda old!)

I'M SO EXCITED! A sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding is in the works..read here.

This is crazy..what a task! Twitter..I admire you! Read about it here.

Insurgent finally came out with a teaser trailer..and well, it was intense..but it doesn't really relate to what happened in the book..I don't know what to think about this..and when I saw Mockingjay, I was hoping for a new, REAL trailer..but that didn't happen :'( see what you think here!

WHY WAS I NOT AT UNIVERSAL WHEN 1D CAME TO HARRY POTTER WORLD?!
click for the article and pictures here!

This is my favorite cooking show! So adorable! Read here.

I love these posts about what to gift the traveler in your life: herehere, and here.

Hope you have an amazing weekend!
I'm off to study some, which will probably result in turning on Christmas music and working math problems! Or watching more Parks & Rec episodes..if I'm being honest.
Enjoy the first Saturday and Sunday in this beautiful holiday month! :)
Stay safe, eat some Christmas cookies, and if you're studying for finals, good luck and do your best! Remember your worth is not a letter grade!
Have a great rest of today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment