Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week was so busy!
With the semester drawing to a close, finals and studying are #1 on my mind right now..
But, hopefully, I won't be too busy to post a few #ootds soon! :)

Sorry for not as many links this week! :(

I love these two violinists' cover of Shake It Off! Listen here.

A Christmas advertisement that will break your heart! Watch here.

Love this lip-sync of Taylor Swift, singing her new single! Click here.
Plus, watch her new music video that was released on Monday (here).

The Royal Family's coming to the USA!
I cannot wait to see pictures of what Kate's going to wear and I hope Prince George comes!
Read here.

Al Roker set a new world record! Look here.

This week:
I watched..Parks & Recreation (finished the first season in a day--don't worry, it only has 6 episodes!) AND caught up on season 2 of MasterChef Jr. (the most adorable competition show on tv! :)
I listened to..1989 (of course!)
I ate..the best rice (cause i'm home for the weekend! yay :) and I'm able to enjoy home-cooked meals once again!)
I drank..my first hot chocolate of the season!

I hope your weekend is just as wonderful as you are!
I cannot wait to spend this time with my favorite people! I love being home with my family!
Even though the temperature seems to be dropping a few degrees more each day, at least it's an excuse to wear cute fall/winter outfits, right? :)
In the next few days, make sure to stay warm and start decorating for the holiday season! :)
I'm going to go preheat my oven to bake some of those holiday-themed sugar cookies Pillsbury always comes out with this time of year..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment