Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Another week has come and gone..and the holidays are just a little bit closer! I'm so excited!
I even bought Christmas-themed dorm decorations today!
(Don't worry--I'll wait a few days to actually start taping snowflakes to my door :)

#alexfromtarget
Whether it was a company's marketing strategy or something else, it shows just how crazy our world is. From having 140+ followers to less than a week later, having half a million followers, it's amazing how a person can gain popularity in such a short time frame! Can this happen to me?! I want to talk to Ellen!
Watch here. Even he doesn't believe that he's an overnight sensation!

In other Target news, the store is offering free shipping for anything and everything that is available in their stores! Perfect for the holiday season!

Microsoft Office is FREE and now available to users of Apple iPhones, iPads, and Androids!
Read all about it here.


OHMYGOSH and we thought the story of the toys was over..nope! It's back!

Autumn is probably the prettiest season ever..just take a look at these pictures!

One of my best friends recently sent me links to past John Lewis' Christmas advertisements, and they are precious! Here is this year's ad, ft. Monty the Penguin!

BuzzFeed has the most random articles, but I always 100% agree with the food ones! :)
I loaf bread so much..read the rest here ;D

Example of how much I love food would be..this. I would definitely try to get the most out of this Pasta Pass from Olive Garden!

Found this out yesterday afternoon--Season Six of Downton Abbey was greenlit!
Season Five is not over yet because their season finale (the Christmas special) hasn't aired, but I am already looking forward to this new season full of unexpected twists and turns!

Insurgent posters are out and better than any that have ever come out before!
They're interactive and 3-D! Check them out here! There's 8 total!

I'm a happy fangirl..because so many of my fandoms have had exciting news this week! :)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend that's filled with happy times spent with those you love!
Go make some memories! :)
Enjoy your Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment