Thursday, November 27, 2014

#ImThankfulFor

Yes, the title of this blog post is a hashtag..21st century probs? Maybe..
I love this time of year, with all the festivities and holiday cheer. 
I love spending time with the people I love most, and being able to take a break from the stress of school and enjoy good food.
I love my family and friends and I'm so very thankful for them and the impact they've had on my life.
I love the way the sun sets and how the beauty all around us is evidence of God and His love for us.
I love that it's cold enough to layer and the chance that snow could possibly be right around the corner.
I love the fact that I can post on here and say that I'm thankful for YOU.
No matter who you are, where you live, or what you do, I am so glad that you stumbled across my blog in the middle of cyberspace and chose to read this..
I want to let you know that I'm thankful for you.
Even if I never meet you in person, the chance that I might be able to connect with you via the Internet makes me excited because each and every one of you is an individual on this Earth that is special and important and loved and you deserve to know that.
I love you.
#ImThankfulFor you!


hot cocoa with marshmallows


holiday dorm decorations


pumpkin pie making

Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade--it's a tradition to watch it every year!


McDonald's is ready for Christmas!




If you can't already tell from my IG/blog/Tumblr, I heart sunsets SO MUCH

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hoping you guys (specifically people in the USA) had a wonderful meal with turkey and/or ham + all the trimmings, and a great day in general spent with those you love!
To everyone: have the best rest of your day/night! :)
Friday Favorites--tomorrow!
Also, if you go Black Friday shopping, stay safe and good luck snagging some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment