Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi!
I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing (aka stressing 'cause exams are just a couple of weeks away!) BUT..the holidays are right around the corner which I am SO EXCITED about! AHHHHHH
I have so much to do! For both school and holiday planning :)
So much shopping, decorating, baking, studying, and social activities going on..my brain's going about a million miles an hour..

As the semester draws to a close, it makes me think of how it is both scary and exciting to begin a new part of life..as the holidays are approaching, it makes me think back on this year and all it entailed..but I'm looking forward and not back. I'm ready for a new year..

I saw Mockingjay last night! It was amazing!
Definitely my favorite so far out of the 3 movies that have been released so far!






I can't believe Black Friday's ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY!
I really like the purple Beats and the Nikon camera (here).
And..I'm still trying to find a really good deal on a KitchenAid mixer..

This week..

Less than 6 days to Thanksgiving!
Every day, I am given so much and am not always thankful.
I know I should be, and I hope I can be more grateful from now on!

I hope this weekend will be one of the best!

Sorry, this post isn't the best :/

Today..I've watched 3 movies so far and about 6 tv episodes..oops #collegelife?!

No comments:

Post a Comment