Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

Week 2! 
Writing this post is the highlight of my week! 
I hope this week was as exciting and productive for you as my week has been--so much happened! 
A typical week in college flies by so fast that I barely even have time to think (or sleep)!
Here's some of my favorite articles/links I happened to come across over the course of this week. Enjoy!

Who doesn't love ballerinas? Check it out here. I danced for a few years and I loved ballet!
It is so beautiful! I love the way they carry and present themselves with grace and dignity.
And then there's Taylor Swift..who is adorably awkward..or awkwardly adorable?
Either way, she makes you realize that the important part of dancing is just having fun :)

You can have your cake & eat it too!
I would love to have this billboard appear in my city!
Watch this awesome timelapse!

"I think everything about Downton is beautiful."
So do I, sir.
Watch the trailer for S5 of Downton Abbey!
I may or may not have watched this trailer multiple times since it's been released..
My favorite tv show premieres September 21, 9pm, ITV.

I want a husband that will enjoy spending time with his kids, have fun, make videos, dance around..this is the kind of guy I'm waiting for. How precious are they?!

Learning another language is difficult. I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, yet still can only say a couple vocabulary words. I wish it was easier, but one thing I've found that can be enjoyable is..singing songs in Spanish! For example: Taylor Swift!
You can find various videos on YouTube of popular songs in different languages. Most of the time, it even has subtitles so you can learn as you sing the all-too familiar chorus of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' like I do when I'm alone in the dorm. Start "learning" today! ;)

Watch this! Isn't her face so cute?! It must have been hard for her to come back to the spot where nightmares became real. Her courage & bravery amazes me in that she was so young at the time. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the first responders who arrived at Ground Zero and I cannot even imagine what they must have been feeling when they arrived at the scene. 9/11 will always be a difficult day in our nation's history. Prayers go to the families who lost loved ones on this horrible day, 13 years ago yesterday.

Sorry, another link about dogs! Totally worth it! This video makes my heart happy.

Have an amazing Friday & weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment