Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Week 3 :)

This isn't new, but a friend brought it up this week and reminded me of how much I love this commercial!
I am a Princess, Long May I Reign (here)
Inspiration for girls everywhere.

Mackenzie Horan's blog is one I happened to stumble upon one day, and ever since, I've thought of her as a role model and absolutely love her posts! She revamped her website recently, and I am obsessed with it. (The title of her blog is written in her own handwriting! LOVE)
She wrote earlier in the week that it would be tough for her because of some personal issues and that she was feeling down, so I thought I'd shoot her an e-mail and remind her how wonderful she is. She replied to my email and her words were so kind.
Thank you! It made my day! :)

I love being able to send random notes of encouragement to people in need of it--probably one of the main reasons I created my Tumblr and this blog..
I am so thankful for all the people I've been able to talk to and become friends with because of social media. If you're reading this, know that you rock & life wouldn't be the same without you.
Your presence in this world is one-of-a-kind. I'm so happy you exist!

Even though according to Taylor Swift's archive on Tumblr, she's been a member since April, she officially started using Tumblr more regularly this week, enough so that people were talking/reblogging/commenting about her use of the social media site. Check it out here. Her additions to each post she reblogs & the tags she adds are hilarious. So TSwift.

What's not to love about Ed Sheeran?!
He's British & he's ginger!
And his music! It's probably some of the best out there..time and effort was put into these tunes and they deserve every bit of recognition they've received thus far. His mash-up that he sang live the other night is really something--check it out here.

And another ginger guy who is so precious--Prince Harry!
Happy (belated) birthday to you! He turned 30 on Monday!
What a kind person; he turned out to be this little girl's Prince Charming! (Check it out here.)

Nothing like a good ole care package to cheer a college kid up!
Here's a list that you can adapt and change based on your personal preferences, but a few of the suggestions are ones I'd love to receive!

SO. MANY. SALES.
not. enough. money.
It's the beginning of fall, and many stores are trying to clear out their summer inventory, which means HELLO, SALES! I'm going to try to take advantage of as many as I can!
Nobody does fall like J. Crew. I already purchased a couple of sweaters from them this year and I love them!

Reason #189371466 why I love fall: season premieres of my favorite tv shows!
THIS SUNDAY (9/21): DOWNTON ABBEY--S5 starts!
Less than a week to go! NEXT THURSDAY (9/25): Grey's Anatomy--S11!

Enjoy the weekend & make some amazing memories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment