Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

This semester, I only have one class on Fridays! How lucky am I?! YAY!
So, instead of doing something more productive with my time (aka probably should be studying!), I've decided to try to blog more regularly and Friday mornings seem to be the perfect time for me to do that.
I cannot wait to come up with inspiring posts, and hopefully, they'll cheer you up and make your Fridays (which is already most people's favorite day of the week!) even better! It's almost the weekend!

*My only class that I was supposed to have today was cancelled!
HERE'S TO MY AWESOME PROFESSOR WHO MADE MY WEEKEND ONE DAY LONGER :)
Now I can finally get around to everything I needed to do earlier in the week!

Every Friday, I'm going to try to compile a list of webpages that have been brought to my attention at some point in the week, and I'm sharing them with you!

Here's Week 1 of Friday Favorites!

Virtual Barbershop--Such a cute concept yet weird, because it feels so realistic..I have this irrational fear that the person who is cutting my hair will mess it up and my hair will be way shorter than what I was aiming for. Anyone else feel this way? I can't be the only one.

Instagram Accounts You Should Follow ASAP--Please do! I just followed all of them, if I wasn't already! The pictures they post on their feeds are gorgeous!!!

I am a big fan of almost every song Pentatonix comes out with! They released another track off their new album and I am already addicted to it! This group's songs are on repeat! I didn't really like either song until PTX remixed it and made it so addictive that I HONESTLY CAN'T STOP LISTENING. Check it out here.

I'm going to my first bonfire of the fall season tonight! & I. CANNOT. WAIT. #iheartsmores

College Update:
I just want to say that I think college is probably the fastest and slowest part of your life, ever. The classes are too long, yet the weekend doesn't last long enough. I love the activities they offer, but never have enough time in the day to do everything I want to! This Saturday, I will have been at college for ONLY 3 weeks. Like what?! How is that possible? I feel like I've spent at least 6 months here. So much has happened, and we haven't even been here a month! Whoa. I'm so fortunate for every opportunity I've had that has enabled me to attend the university I do. I love my college with all my heart, and I hope that across the country, others in the Class of 2018 are as happy as I am.

I'm off to the mountains for a much-needed break from stress and schoolwork. Fresh air will do a world of good. I hope I'll be able to snap a few pictures for you! I'll probably upload a snapshot to my Instagram faster than I will to the blog, so stay updated by following me here.

Oh, and So Worth Loving posted a quote this morning, and I absolutely adore it! I thought I'd share:
"Love's plan is pretty simple: everybody, always." -Love Does
Thank you so much to the best brand in the world for reminding me of my purpose here on Earth. I was sent here to love others, because what's life without love?

Have the best weekend. Enjoy every day you're given. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment