Thursday, July 21, 2016

#TBT: Wonderballs

OHMYGOSH. This is a true legit Throwback Thursday + a PSA to all. I'm completely serious. Wonderballs are back!!! Do you remember the hollow balls of chocolate that when broken open contained hard candy?! Because if you don't, you can now experience the wonder of the Wonderball! Or in my case, relive childhood! This candy is probably my favorite candy. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one at the register in Walmart last night. I picked it up and bought it without even thinking! I honestly cannot contain my excitement. I've been wondering if they'd ever bring back Wonderballs, and with all the nostalgia/reboots/90s vibes that people have been loving, why would they not?! I'm thrilled that these awesome candies are available again, and hope they expand to include other characters :) 
I remember the Disney ones so well - they were the best!


Go out and buy yourself one of these!
*This post is in no way sponsored. I just really love Wonderballs!
I will update this post with photos once I've opened it :)


Update: See? Two awesome candies in one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment