Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Summer Soundtrack

I love music. I  mean, who doesn't? Music makes me want to dance, helps get me energized and ready for the day, as well as making me feel happier overall. I bought the 3-month trial of Spotify Premium at the beginning of June, and now that it's almost over, I'm going to really miss it. I've been using the streaming service for awhile now, but ever since I got Premium, it makes me want to use it even more. A few of the extra features I like include the fact that I can skip songs as many times as I want without having to worry about commercials and also being able to download songs so I can listen to them offline aka on an airplane!
If you ever want to see what I'm listening to at the moment, search my username: smileshineinspire :)
Here's a list of what I would guess are some of my most listened to songs from this summer..


Comeback Kid - The Band Perry
Fake It - Bastille
History - Olivia Holt
Hold Back The River - James Bay
Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez
Non-Stop - From 'Hamilton'
Something Wild - From 'Pete's Dragon'
The Arena - Lindsey Stirling
Torn (Redux) - From 'High Strung'
Water Under The Bridge - Adele

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment