Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Ohmygosh. I go back to school in less than 10 days and I'm gonna be a junior. IN. COLLEGE. WHAT?! This summer has been one of learning, in so many ways. I feel like I say that every summer, but it's true. Summer 2016 has been one to remember. Now it's (almost) time to hit the textbooks again and get one step closer to my future career! :) Oh, and I wanted to let you guys know that I'm including links from last week as well as new ones from this week (just in case you were wondering why you're reading links that seem 'old news', such as the Instagram stories article..). I wanted last Friday's post to be all about the Olympics! And one more thing, the picture below is one I took super recently! I went blueberry picking with a friend earlier this week, and loved it! :)


A Visitor's Guide To Savannah: Bookmarking this!
BIG NEWS: I don't know how to interpret this..
Coffee In Chicago: Love this outfit!
Diablo Lake: Adding to the bucket list..
Finding Self Love
First Job Advice
Instagram Stories Vs. Snapchat
Michael Phelps Wins 22nd Gold Medal: YES
Pike Place Market
Pizza ATM
Sightseeing Bucket List
Summer In Seattle
The Lavender Festival, Provence
Universal Studios Japan (+ The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter!)
Welcome To The World: Congrats Kelly + Mitch!
Where To Begin If You Want To Journal
4 DIY Pool Float Cakes: Can't wait to try these out!

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment