Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

I move in today! AHH I can't believe I'm about to start my 3rd year of college and my 5th semester! Seriously, WHERE DID THE TIME GO?! This week has been a whirlwind - rushing to buy textbooks, cleaning my room, as well as finishing up some last-minute packing.
Random thought: Is anyone going to miss the songs from the Olympics commercials? I feel the need to make a new Spotify playlist..

Autograph Exchange
Duxbury, MA // Afternoon At Island Creek Oyster Farm
Sail Away With Me
The Londoner got an update!

Have a great weekend!
P.S. This will be my last post before school starts, and last post for a while now. I want to spend more time IRL and away from my computer, because I want to make the most of my last two years at college. Thank you to anyone who has ever read these (mostly random) posts, commented, or interacted with me on social media. I've loved blogging, but it's time for me to take a break and focus on my "real" life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment