Tuesday, June 23, 2015

List Update

I can't believe I've been out of school for almost 2 months!
I feel like I've been in "summer mode" for quite awhile, but the actual season of summer didn't start until Sunday, June 21!

I've checked off a few items, and I love seeing progress on my 101 in 1001 list :)

Here's an update on my list so far, and check out the original list post for more info.

ACTIVE
#8 Try out yoga. Best decision ever! (Post here)
#9 Buy a bikini.

BLOG
#1 I've been working on this one over the last couple of weeks..yay for more blog posts! :)

ENTERTAINMENT
#3 Clear out Netflix queue
In progress :)
#13 Read 10 new books. (1/10)
A book of poetry totally counts :)

PERSONAL
#15 Organize bookmarks/favorites on laptop
#17 Organize phone (apps/contacts/notes/photos)

SOCIAL
#2 Meet 5 blogger friends in person.
I met Katherine of Nautically Prep today!

Inspire someone else to make a list. Rebecca of Rebecca Maeve

Have a great rest of your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment