Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

What a week! I'm ALMOST done with my last summer school class, and I couldn't be happier!
Recently, I've had this motivation I don't usually have and it's truly inspired me!
I checked out 5 books from my library, started practicing yoga, have been eating healthier and working on a personal goal of mine as well as working on this blog more than I have in the past. I'm really excited to see what the rest of summer holds and strange (and lame) as it sounds, am ready to go back to school!

Ariana Grande's Message: "She will need her sisterhood."
Brownie Batter Oreos: I have an Oreo obsession..
#followmeto couple now married! :)
Golden Retrievers to brighten your day :)
Hogwarts Acceptance Letters: Hogwarts = home.
Netflix Streaming: How to get the highest HD quality!
Llama Park: I want to visit!
Marathon Viewing Tips: Healthier ways to watch your favorite tv show for hours at a time..
Twitter DMs: Character limit extended! I can finally send all of my thoughts in one message instead of 12..
Underwater World -- so pretty!
Warner Bros. Studio Tour: Gilmore Girls and a bunch of other shows were filmed on some of these sets :)
25 Prairie Photos Beauty in the simple things.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment